miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2016

The Boy with The Blue Eyes

Summary

Hazel Grace went to Augustus house to see movie. While they were going Hazel told Augustus her story about cancer, when they arrived to his house they went down stairs they started talking and Augustus told Hazel if she likes any book and she told him she likes "An Imperial Affliction" and Augustus told her that if she reads the book he likes that was "The Price of Dawn" he would read her boring book when they Augustus was giving Hazel the book they hold hands. Hazel really liked Augustus and they started seeing the movie when they finished Augustus went to live Hazel in her house, Augustus told Hazel that if they will see each other again and Hazel said that yes, Augustus told her that he would text her when he finished reading her book.  Hazel was really falling in love with Augustus. 
 





Quotes

"The fact that Augustus made me feel special did not necessarily indicate that I was special. Maybe he brought home a different girl every night to show her movies and feel her up." (Page 27)

I think that on this quote Hazel started feeling bad. She started thinking that she was not special and like she don't have to fall in love with Augustus because maybe he don;t really liked her. I also think that she feels like she don't need to be with him because he don't know him and she also confuse.

"I liked Augustus Waters. I really, really, really liked him. I liked the way his story ended with someone else. I liked his voice. I liked that he took existentially fraught free throws. I liked that he was tenured professor in the Department of Slighty Crooked Smiles with a dual appointment in the Department of Having a Voice That Made My Skin Feel More Like Skin. And I liked that he held two names." (Page 31-32)

In this quote I loved how the author expressed how Hazel feel about Augustus. I think I feel the same as Hazel because I also liked when I boy had liked a very low voice and when they have 2 names. Here Hazel is literally saying that she is falling in love with Augustus and also that Augustus is very flirtatious.

Conclusion 


I am really like to read this book because I am seeing a lot of things that I didn't see in the movie. Like I didn't saw the part when Hazel was a little bit confused about Agustus and that she don't have to feel special becuase the things Augustus is sayinf to her. Also that I never see that she wanted to kiss him when Augustus left her and her house, and that she feel that way about Augustus when she was with him. But there a lot of things like there are some quotes that they say in the book that the also say in the movie. I want to keep reading!!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario