viernes, 28 de octubre de 2016

Agustus and Hazel

Summary

Hazel went to sleep very late that night because she started reading again "The imperial affliction" because she already finished the other book Augustus gave her. She texted Augustus and he told her he hadn't finish the book and that he would text her when he finished. She went to see a movie with her mom and when she went out she saw that Augustus text her, he told her to call her when she can so she did and Augustus told her that he like a lot the book but he didn't like the ending. While they were talking Hazel heard some screaming and Augustus told her to go to his home and she did. When she arrived she saw that Isaac was crying and Augustus told her that was because he broke up we his girlfriend, so Isaac told all the story and it was because she told Isaac that she thinks she can deal that Isaac would be blind. So then Augustus  and Hazel started talking about the book while Isaac was destroying Augustus trophies.




Quotes

"Even though it was a geographic inconvenience, I really liked Holliday Park. When I was little kid, I would wade in the White River with my dad and there was always this great moment when he would throw me up in the air, just toss me away from him, and I would reach out my arms as I flew  and he would reach out his arms, and then we would both see that our arms were not going to touch and no one was going to catch me, and it would be kind of scare the shit out of both of us in the best possible was, and then I would legs flailingly hit the water and then come up for air uninjured and the current would bring me back to him as I said “again, Daddy, again”." (Page 54-55)

I liked this quote because it is telling a memory that Hazel has. I think that is nice and that it expressed very well what Hazel is trying to say, also because I can imagine all of what is happening in my head liked I can make a picture about that I liked a lot that. I also liked because I think is cute that in the book she is talking about something and then she started telling this memory because she remembered and liked that. I would feel just exactly how Hazel is feeling like nostalgic because she is remembering something that happened when she was little.

"Augustus looked over at me, cigarette still in his mouth, and half smiled." (Page 62)

This quote I related a to one of the quoted I put on my first blog post, because they are chatting and Augustus has the cigarette on his mouth I think is important because you can see the Augustus has always a cigarette on his mouth. I connection I can make is that in the movie Augustus never has cigarette on his mouth when he talking to Hazel.



Conclusion 

I keep looking for the difference from the movie and I found a lot, one big difference I found is that it says that Hazel first wrote a text to Augustus and then Augustus wrote Hazel when she was going out of movies and what happens in the movie it says that Hazel was waiting for Augustus text and one day Augustus wrote her and then Hazel call Augustus. I relate a lot of things that are happening in the book to one of the quotes I put on my first blog about that if you put the killing thing in your mouth (cigarette) but you never give it the power to kill you. I like a lot this book I want to keep reading to see what happend next.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario