jueves, 27 de octubre de 2016

She Was Waiting

Summary 

When she return from Augutus house, Hazel started reading the book Augustus gave her. She stay very late that night reading the book, the next morning Hazel's mom wake her up but Hazel didn't want mom saw the book and she was very happy because she saw Hazel with another book that wasn;t the depressing book she always read. That day Hazel went to classes and then she went to the mall to see one of her friends, she went to shop with her but Hazel didn't really liked shopping then she discovered that she really likes being alone. She was about to finish the book Augustus gave her and she was waiting him to text her. Hazel went to sleep very late that night. 



Quotes

""You don't want to go to a movie with Kaitlyn or Matt or someone?" who were my friends". (Page 40)

I think this quote is important because here it shows how much Hazel mom love her and care about her. I think this because here Hazel's mom wants her to have friends and go out and have social life, but Hazel didn't really care about that. 

"The other thing about Kaitlyn, I guess, was that it could never again feel natural to talk to her. Any attempts to feign normal social interactions were just depressing because it was so glaringly obvious that everyone I spoke to for the rest of my life would feel awkward and self-conscious around me, except maybe kids like Jackie who just didn't know any better." (Page 47)

I think that in this quote Hazel is really expressing what she is feeling about the people reaction and how she thinks the other people think went they see her. I think she is feeling very bad and that is why she doesn't want to have friends because she thinks that everyone is going to be thinking about her disease and only kinds would talk to her normally. I think I would feel the same because she thinks she is different but I think I would feel the same because she has to have those things in her nose and a lot of things more than normal people don't have so I would feel like everyone is talking about me. 



Conclusion

I enjoy reading this book i want to see ig Augustus text her in the same way he did in the movie, and I want to see what else happens. 



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario